Happy New Year!

For some reason I have a renewed hope that with the new year things will start to be different.  Of course there is no real basis for this assumption, I guess I am just really ready for things to start looking up, as 2009 doused us with a crap load of bad luck.  At first, Aaron's family told us, "Well, that's just real life you're experiencing."  We proceeded to tell them some of the things that went wrong and I don't believe real life has to be THIS bad.  With all that said I wish everyone a fresh start in the new year.  May this one be even better than the last!

Aaron, Chloe and I on Christmas Eve at my parent's house


P.S. Soon I will be able to write about what has kept me away for so long, but until then.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP