Girls Weekend 2010 - Jumping Fun!

Every year the women on my mom's side of the family get together for a little trip and some much-needed bonding time.  This year we went to Crystal Beach near Galveston.  The beach house was really nice and the weather turned out perfect, despite a cold, rainy arrival.

From the left: my cousin Leah, my cousin Brooke and baby Ellie, my mother-in-law Lida, my mom, my Aunt Karla, and my new cousin (through marriage) Christina!

We (well, really me) decided that it would be fun to try some jumping on the beach since the weather was so gorgeous and they happily played along. :)  Thanks girls!






Do you ever take some time out to bond with the ladies, be they family or friends? What do ya'll do?

Trains and Sewing Machines  – (Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 2:32:00 PM CST)  

Jumping pictures are the BEST and by far my favorite. Awesome. Wow I haven't had a girls bonding time in...I don't even know how long. But they probably consisted of movies, and junk food for sure :D

mel  – (Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 2:59:00 AM CDT)  

he he he this is fun.
i love it most to go out dancing with my girls, and have always wanted a circle of crafters to meet and create with, someday hopefully :)

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP