Style School!!!

I took an online crafting and style class:
Sadly, it's over. :( ... but I made a lot of really fun projects during the class.  Check it out!


This was my first project, a yarn wreath. 


"Mad Men" inspired earrings. :)

A collar for Chloe Bear.

A pom pom necklace made out of silk dupioni left over from our wedding.

A toolbelt apron made with some awesome Amy Butler fabric (a splurge, but I love them!).

So that's a little peek at some of the things I've made from Style School.  I'll post more later as I finish them. :)
Also, I'm super excited because in March I'll be taking a business from a couple of the ladies that put on Style School:
Read about it here.

Happy Friday!

Maggie May  – (Friday, February 26, 2010 at 11:27:00 PM CST)  

i love the cat collar and apron, very cute :)

OneCraftyFox  – (Monday, March 1, 2010 at 4:36:00 PM CST)  

I simply cannot wait for Mad Men to start again! You have such a cute blog :)

Trains and Sewing Machines  – (Monday, March 1, 2010 at 6:11:00 PM CST)  

I was in this class too and sadly did not have a lot of time to work on the projects :( Love the earrings you made, they look awesome!!

alyssa  – (Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 9:54:00 PM CST)  

I am really sad I wasn't aware of this style school class :( I'd love to hear more about it! (I am from your Indie Biz class!)

Abigail Leigh  – (Friday, April 16, 2010 at 4:19:00 PM CDT)  

I'm so sad class is over....but I did sign up for Tell Your Story journal class....can't wait for that one to start in 2 weeks : )

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP