Tattoo Inspiration

I have been wanting to get more tattoos ever since my first tattoo in 2002.  The heart tattoo that I got back then holds a special place in my own heart ;), since I got it in Hannover, Germany during a visit to two very special ladies, Jenny (my pen pal) and Gisela.  Here are some tattoos that are inspiring me as I design and decide what my next tattoo will be.

This one from Keiko Lynn is so beautiful:


These three by Graphic Ward:




Love the detail of this one found here:


This is just sweet (by Erin Chance at Sacred Tattoo in Auckland):



Gorgeous! found here:


This one is by Tina, who is here in Austin at Resurrection Tattoo.  She's definitely at the top of my list of people I'd like to get tattooed by.  I love her art style.

I'm loving non-traditional tattoos like this beauty:


I have a ton more favorited, but suffice it to say, I've found out (much to my surprise) that I love birds and blossoms and non-traditional designs.  I have searched through so many flickr galleries without any specific keywords and these were the ones I loved!  Hope you enjoy them too. :)

G'night!

shauna maness  – (Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 4:57:00 PM CDT)  

this is awesome!!! i love the sleeve! and the birds on her tummy... crazy cool. great post!

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP